HOW can you
Book an Airbnb rental in Ukrainian cities affected by the war to support Ukrainian hosts.
A few things to consider before you book
- Choose small flats/apartments in the most affected areas (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Sumy…)
- Read reviews to make sure the host is legitimate and has been operating for some time.
- Book the rooms to the closest date possible, as the payment only goes through once the booking date occurs
- Please note that Airbnb is not charging any fees in Ukraine
If you have an apartment to rent, offer temporary stays to refugees fleeing from Ukraine for free or at a discount.
How hosting works
You’ll provide a comfortable bed and basic amenities for anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
- Airbnb.org partners with nonprofits that check refugee guests for eligibility and assist them before, during, and after their stays.
- Airbnb provides Hosts with AirCover, which includes $1 million in liability insurance, $1 million in damage protection, and more.
LEGITIMATE BITCOIN WALLET IN THE CONTROL OF THE UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT
LEGITIMATE ETHEREUM WALLET IN THE CONTROL OF THE UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT